CATALOGUE for the
2019 HallowThanksMas Mail Bid Sale Closes November 4, 2019
Stay turned for the Catalogue!
Thank you for visiting this site.
This sale will be LIVE on Stamp Auction Network. Simply follow this link https://stampauctionnetwork.com/
If you would like a FREE printed copy of the catalogue email your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions of Sale
- All lots will be sold, as described, to the highest bidder at one increment above the next highest bid. A 10% buyer's commission is charged. Postage and handling charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Bids may be placed by email (send to email@example.com) or by US Postal Service (mail to SATW, 1701 N Juniper St., Tacoma, WA 98406, USA).
- Placing a bid constitutes acceptance of Conditions of Sale.
- Adjudication of Disputes: Decision of the Administrator in matters of dispute is the final authority.
- Bids must include lot number (a single bid for a block of lots will not be entered).
- Administrator reserves the right to delete lots.
- Bids deemed “not in good faith” will be rejected.
- Consignors may NOT bid on their own lots; they may set a reserve on a lot, but the reserve may not be changed after the Catalogue is published.
- Every effort is made to ensure accuracy, but Administrator is not liable, beyond refund of purchase price, for errors in descriptions of lots.
- Returns: If a lot is “not as described” the lot may be returned for full purchase price. It must be returned within 10 business days after shipment from SATW. If a lot is thought to be inauthentic, Buyer must notify Administrator within 10 business days after shipment from SATW that an expert opinion is being sought. SATW will not be responsible for expertizing fees.
- Minimum bid on any lot is $2.00.
- Errors in bidding are the responsibility of Bidder. Bids will be corrected by Administrator upon request of Bidder BEFORE the Close of the Sale.
- Bidders must be 18 years of age or older (parents may bid on behalf of child).
- Payment: Payment must be made within five (5) business days after Close of Sale. An email (or physical invoice) will be sent to successful bidders.
- Credit card: Visa and Mastercard are accepted. First time bidders must send credit card information by mail (email is not secure). Subsequently, credit card on file will be charged for successful bids. (5% discount if payment is made by check).
- Check payable to SATW.